By OECD Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Improvement relief at a look is a dynamic and complete e-book from the OECD inquisitive about a few of the points of international relief. for every continent, it presents forty tables and graphs masking matters similar to traits in reduction by means of donors and recipients and distribution of relief by means of zone, observed by way of brief texts providing the most features of improvement relief for every zone. It additionally makes a speciality of efforts within the domain names of schooling, health and wellbeing and water, which relate heavily to the Millennium improvement pursuits. for every desk, the publication presents a dynamic hyperlink (StatLink) which directs the consumer to an online web page the place the corresponding information are available Excel?® structure. desk of content material : Reader's consultant checklist of Multilateral Donors bankruptcy 1. The constructing international -1.1. ODA to the constructing global: precis -1.2. ODA to the constructing global through Donor and Recipient -1.3. ODA to the realm by means of Donor bankruptcy 2. Africa -2.1. ODA to Africa: precis -2.2. ODA to Africa by means of Donoar and via Recipient -2.3. ODA to Africa via region bankruptcy three. the USA -3.1. ODA to the USA: precis -3.2. ODA to the US by way of Donor and by way of Recipient -3.3. ODA to the USA by means of region bankruptcy four. Asia -4.1. ODA to Asia: precis -4.2. ODA to Asia through Donor and through Recipient -4.3. ODA to Asia by means of area bankruptcy five. Europe -5.1. ODA to Europe: precis -5.2. ODA to Europe by means of Donor and via Recipient -5.3. ODA to Europe by means of region bankruptcy 6. Oceania -6.1. ODA to Oceania: precis -6.2. ODA to Oceania via Donor and by way of Recipient -6.3. ODA to Oceania by way of area Annex: overall ODA in 2007 and Projections for the longer term
Read Online or Download Development Aid at a Glance 2008: Statistics by Region PDF
Similar oil & energy books
Potent coverage is key for growing greener economies, new jobs and industries, for securing power offers and for safeguarding the weather and setting. As renewable power is prime to reaching all of those ambitions, it too wishes the absolute best coverage to force it. Feed-in price lists have confirmed to carry the quickest, least expensive and inclusive deployment, by means of permitting an individual to promote renewable power into the grid and get a protracted time period, assured go back for it.
Power administration ideas: purposes, merits, reductions, moment variation is a accomplished advisor to the elemental rules and systematic methods of protecting and bettering power potency and decreasing waste. totally revised and up to date with research of worldwide power usage, incentives and software charges, and new content material highlighting how power potency will be accomplished via 1 of sixteen defined rules and courses, the booklet provides reasonably priced research, case reports, worldwide examples, and information on development and placement auditing.
In revolutionary Enlightenment, Leslie Tomory examines the origins of the gaslight undefined, from invention to consolidation as a wide built-in city community. Tomory argues that fuel used to be the 1st built-in large-scale technological community, a designation frequently given to the railways.
The authors provide a innovative way to chance administration. It’s the unknown dangers that hold leaders wide awake at night—wondering the right way to arrange for and steer their association transparent from that which they can not are expecting. companies, governments and regulatory our bodies devote unending quantities of time and assets to the duty of probability administration, yet each chief is aware that the largest threats will come from a few new chain of occasions or unforeseen surprises—none of on the way to be anticipated utilizing traditional knowledge or present chance administration applied sciences and so administration might be stuck thoroughly off protect whilst the subsequent problem hits.
- The Oil Factor: Protect Yourself and Profit from the Coming Energy Crisis
- Energy Revolution: Policies For A Sustainable Future
- Safe Transport of Radioactive Material
- The Business of Global Energy Transformation: Saving Billions through Sustainable Models
Extra info for Development Aid at a Glance 2008: Statistics by Region
Civil society, the media, the private sector, local government and research institutions all have a role to play. In Sudan, as elsewhere, their expertise and experience can help to identify the An Sudan, of course is not the only country facing challenges in strengthening its ownership of the development process. Indeed the Accra Agenda for Action sets out a number of concrete recommendations under the heading u Lect compromises and trade-offs that are needed to guide development and channel aid in the face of competing interests.
9. 3. ODA TO AFRICA BY SECTOR w _it E d it e io s n D Br o 2. 10. 1787/410574157464 60 DEVELOPMENT AID AT A GLANCE 2008 – ISBN 978-92-64-04408-1 – © OECD 2008 D Br o n w E AFRICA di _it 2. a. a. 11. 12. 3. 13. 3. ODA TO AFRICA BY SECTOR w _it E d it e io s n D Br o 2. 14.
7. 1787/410368874823 DEVELOPMENT AID AT A GLANCE 2008 – ISBN 978-92-64-04408-1 – © OECD 2008 31 1. THE DEVELOPING WORLD Debt Humanitarian 1 266 985 151 385 29 Algeria 222 172 29 9 – 20 Armenia 129 98 158 41 39 1 1 172 338 149 272 221 249 4 Benin 312 90 188 98 96 11 Bolivia 410 8 107 46 51 Bosnia and Herzegovina 278 135 36 24 Burkina Faso 298 6 125 Burundi 196 38 Cambodia 358 Cameroon Bangladesh – Others Total 433 21 3 269 20 3 474 9 e Gen. prog. aid ea Multisector R Production An Afghanistan Economic O Social EC USD million, commitments, 50 largest recipients r 477 u t Lec 2 6 2 410 1 3 800 69 5 7 702 0 – 8 4 485 79 180 16 4 5 714 23 96 100 14 100 3 570 123 70 71 7 – 8 17 653 272 205 48 30 188 1 150 1 5 1 899 China 1 480 409 131 352 63 – 3 17 2 454 Colombia 1 303 10 115 32 0 – 100 20 1 580 Congo, Dem.